• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Flash back!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I was out in my shop this morning and saw my 67 sitting in the corner under a cover. And I just had to take minute to look at the pictures and memories I have had with it over the last 19 years. It was my first EB and will probably be my last. It outlasted the 10 other broncos I have had in that time frame. Countless trips to Rausch Creek, Bigs Dogs and the MEB Roundups. Three different suspensions, three different sets of tires, motor pulled twice, one repaint, and two different transmission. Just a few pictures of it over the last 19 years. I dont use it nearly as much as I used to I havent wheeled it in over two years but I drag it out from time to time and it still puts a smile on my face. Next year I will do a 20th Anniversary post with a full history and I may even put a new drive train in it.

Attachments

• Bronco 001.jpg
    Bronco 001.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Bronco 002.jpg
    Bronco 002.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 67wsft.JPG
    67wsft.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 59
  • bronco 012.jpg
    bronco 012.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 63
  • bronco 014.jpg
    bronco 014.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 60
  • roundup10.jpg
    roundup10.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00837.JPG
    DSC00837.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01809.JPG
    DSC01809.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC01662.JPG
    DSC01662.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 57

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
The 2nd row and 2nd column looks like a twin to mine for the body and fenders. I think mine was called Swiss aqua but don’t remember what years had it. And yep, a lot of history, just wish more of it was recent. 😕

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey now, most Broncos have to change hands to be re-done that many times!!! Your's got to experience all those changes under your loving hands!!! Great pics!!! :) :) :)

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Like the old school step bumper in the second picture been looking for one like that found one on here one time but shipping was too much

gmduncan

Contributor
Loc.
Annapolis
Nice ride! Break it out more often. There's a Cars & Coffee in St. Michael's tomorrow at the Classic Motor Museum of St Michael's. Spring Car Show in Easton on April 28th. https://allevents.in/easton/40th-annual-spring-carshow/200026163432514

If you haven't met Tim at Eastern Shore Bronco Restoration, stop by his shop. He's got some cool things going on.

105 Spider Web Rd, Centreville, MD 21617

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Nice ride! Break it out more often. There's a Cars & Coffee in St. Michael's tomorrow at the Classic Motor Museum of St Michael's. Spring Car Show in Easton on April 28th. https://allevents.in/easton/40th-annual-spring-carshow/200026163432514

If you haven't met Tim at Eastern Shore Bronco Restoration, stop by his shop. He's got some cool things going on.

105 Spider Web Rd, Centreville, MD 21617
Funny I never heard anything about Tim until a few weeks back someone else posted about his shop on this site. I live in Centreville, and thought I knew most of the bronco guys around here. It is on my list to go stop by his shop and check it out.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

The rear bumper that was on the truck was a beast and went in the scrap bin shortly after that pic. It was stupid heavy and was such a tight fit to the body it wore a groove in the rear lower bed corners. I think the rear end came up 2 inches by removing it. When I first built the truck it was really geared for taking it on mild trails. But it became more of a cruiser then switched back to more of a trail truck, now it is more of a novelty that I use a handful of times per year..

That car show in St Michaels is a big show but most of the cars are high dollar. I used to work in St Michaels and knew people that showed their cars.

gmduncan

Contributor
Loc.
Annapolis
Funny I never heard anything about Tim until a few weeks back someone else posted about his shop on this site. I live in Centreville, and thought I knew most of the bronco guys around here. It is on my list to go stop by his shop and check it out.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

The rear bumper that was on the truck was a beast and went in the scrap bin shortly after that pic. It was stupid heavy and was such a tight fit to the body it wore a groove in the rear lower bed corners. I think the rear end came up 2 inches by removing it. When I first built the truck it was really geared for taking it on mild trails. But it became more of a cruiser then switched back to more of a trail truck, now it is more of a novelty that I use a handful of times per year..

That car show in St Michaels is a big show but most of the cars are high dollar. I used to work in St Michaels and knew people that showed their cars.
Yeah, Tim is a really nice guy. I've never been to the show in St. Michaels. I thought Easton has a big show in the Summer????

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"is a big show but most of the cars are high dollar"

Take your Bronco anyway, people love to see them! I took mine once to a big Cars & Coffee where they happened to be having people vote on their favorite car. Something they don't usually do and I didn't know they were doing it. Couldn't believe it when they said the Bronco came in 2nd place!
:)