• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Purchase Road Trip

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Well guys, I have some unfortunate news, even more so after reading Todd Z's article where he specifically mentioned this road trip. I am not going to be able to make the road trip and have decided to have the bronco shipped. My trip was postponed a couple weeks due to work along with a preplanned vacation and in that time my dog has developed some issues that have required immediate attention and prevented me from leaving. I need be home with him while he rests for a couple weeks so I am shipping the bronco back. Hopefully it will be picked up tomorrow and delivered this weekend. Some of you have met Ilford at Super Cel and know that he is my road dog. He has spent plenty of time in the passenger seat of a bronco and plenty of VWs too. I'm sorry I'm not able to complete the trip and share the adventure with everyone. I will definitely update everything when the bronco arrives and show everyone what I've been waiting for.

Here are some pics of our camping trip. It is a yearly event where some friends and I all camp out of our buses along the New River. This was when Ilford first had his issues and required an emergency run 3 hrs away. Im lucky I took the bronco as a spare vehicle. It did flawless on the trip out and of course the long 6hr drive to and from the emergency vet. Ilford is home and is required to rest for a bit but is looking better and better everyday. I'm hoping we can manage his issues and keep him pain free and still active for the years to come.

DSC06868.jpg DSC06894.jpg DSC06898.jpg DSC06920.jpg DSC06933.jpg DSC06943.jpg DSC06949.jpg DSC06966.jpg DSC06973.jpg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
As bummed as you might be, you're certainly doing the right thing! We've gotta take care of our 4 legged friends. Certainly love seeing your incredible photos from your trip!

Todd Z.