• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2025 Bronco Stroppe Special Edition

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
IMG_0052.jpeg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Steeda posted that it is replacing the Wildtrak model, so potentially in the 60s.
I noticed that as well so I looked at Wildtrak pricing to get an idea. I figured since this will be a limited production run and more "special" than a Wildtrak that they'll add at least $5-10K to the prices.

Todd Z.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Well that is some interesting information. They are eliminating the Wildtrack and Black Diamond trim? Black Diamond I could see since it is kind of a Badlands less the front locker, one rear tow hook and the orange interior trim accents. The Wildtrack is surprising since it was the most Lux trim and had the Fox shocks stock. The Everglades was neat but I dont think they sold many of them.

I am surprised about the colors they are dropping, I never ever heard of Peak Blue? Glad I got my Hot pepper red metallic this year, its a good color.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Well that is some interesting information. They are eliminating the Wildtrack and Black Diamond trim? Black Diamond I could see since it is kind of a Badlands less the front locker, one rear tow hook and the orange interior trim accents. The Wildtrack is surprising since it was the most Lux trim and had the Fox shocks stock. The Everglades was neat but I dont think they sold many of them.

I am surprised about the colors they are dropping, I never ever heard of Peak Blue? Glad I got my Hot pepper red metallic this year, its a good color.
Looks like they are replacing the Wildtrak with the Stroppe Special Edition??