• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1978 Ford F-150 Ranger, 4wd., one owner, short bed, 351, automatic, PS, PB

1978 Ford F-150 Ranger, 4wd., one owner, short bed, 351, automatic, power steering, power brakes
Name
Baby Blue
Year
Make
Ford
Model
F-150 XLT
Color
Code 8 Light Blue
Packages
Ranger
History
One owner, bought new from Earl Franklin Motors in Valdese, NC, 1 of 193 built in this paint and trim code.

Modifications

• thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 5,985
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 84
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 62
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 67
  • thumbnail (15).jpg
    thumbnail (15).jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 62
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 62
  • thumbnail (18).jpg
    thumbnail (18).jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 65

Comments

My Hunting Buddy would sure loved to had this one.. He bought on the same color back in 1978 I think .. & HE paid cash for it. He's worked on a pipe line for about a year plus .. I had no ideal He was saving his Buck & was going to buy himself a new truck.
... Then the next year he traded it in of new 79 460/auto ..Something his new wife could drive if need be..

You have a really beautiful truck, reminds me of my grandpa's. Ever think about selling it? You know you have a gem when people are asking you that question. Good luck

Awesome! My brother back in mid 80’s had a ‘79 4x4 f150 that same color. It was a great truck!

Item information

Added by
UNCbronco
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update

More in Members' Garage

More from UNCbronco