• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Boy I’m Ole

Year
Make
Bronco
Model
Explorer
Color
Wind Blue
Packages
Missing
History
None

Modifications

Exterior Mods
Stock with cut fenders
Interior Mods
Black Buckets
Drivetrain Mods
Automatic
Suspension Mods
Stock
  • C4A9D7B9-2FBF-4EE3-A7D5-F26744671796.jpeg
    C4A9D7B9-2FBF-4EE3-A7D5-F26744671796.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 4,995
Reactions: Speedrdr

Comments

SO Have you had that Bronco for a long time.. Or what makes you old. Where do you live .. & ThAT LOOKS LIKE A HUGE SHOP.. Make the rest of us envious ..

SO Have you had that Bronco for a long time.. Or what makes you old. Where do you live .. & ThAT LOOKS LIKE A HUGE SHOP.. Make the rest of us envious ..
Body older than age, I live in Montana and that’s not my shop so no need for envious, this Spring I plans on a few projects with her to get her road ready, I picked her up around last April, so almost a year now I’ve owned, the price hurt my pocket so I’ve been gathering a few parts that need redoing. Nothing big as I just want her as a driver and an Elk hauler, PaPITT and chrisful, sorry for the late reply!

THANKS . & I've been in a lot of others nice shops.. i REMEMBER WHEN I 1st found my 1st AIR CONDITIONED SHOP. SINCE FOUND 2 MORE.

Item information

Added by
MThalfcab
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Members' Garage