• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ten Futr

I call my Bronco the TEN FUTR because it looks good from 10 feet away. I painted it myself, first time I've painted a vehicle and it looks as such. I'm not too worried about appearances because I built it to drive and enjoy and I am proud of the work I ha
Name
Ten Futr
Year
Information
still looking, currently has 21 year old tires on it with old saw blade type rims. Update: Got 33/12.5/15 Falken Wildpeaks.
Make
Ford
Model
Bronco
Color
Dynamic Blue (Fiat color)
Packages
U15
History
I call my Bronco the TEN FUTR because it looks good from 10 feet away. I painted it myself, first time I've painted a vehicle and it looks as such. I'm not too worried about appearances because I built it to drive and enjoy and I am proud of the work I have put into it.

Modifications

Exterior Mods
Original 302 rebuilt, converted 3 on the tree to a 4 speed on the floor.
Interior Mods
2.5" Tom's Bronco lift
Drivetrain Mods
Fiat Dynamic Blue, I painted it myself in my driveway (first time paint job) and I am now thinking of having it re-done, but same color. I guess I won't worry about scratches or stuff to the paint and it was never intended to be a show car.
Suspension Mods
I re-did the seats in the original Parchment colored covers with new foam. Repainted the dash an sprayed Raptor Liner inside tub. Added a roll bar and will be upgrading to 3 pt seat belts soon. Will be on the look out for a rear seat.
58286-871695.jpg 58286-871696.jpg 58286-871697.jpg 58286-871698.jpg 58286-871699.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
EODMike
Views
Last update

More in Members' Garage

More from EODMike

• Big Bird
    This Bronco sat in my parents' yard for 21 years. I just picked it up...