• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

No Gas to front

RVZIO

Loc.
New Smyrna Beach
I installed a new tank in my 67 project. Put 2 gallons of gas and installed an aftermarket fuel pump and a new line. Put a little gas down the carb thinking when it started it would sort of prime the line and send fuel up front. No gas coming up front. What am I missing?

SHX669

Bronco Guru
What type of fuel pump - how long did you give it before deciding it didn't prime?
2 gallons isn't a lot of fuel to help prime.

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Hi, I have a rear tank only and if I remove the rubber line at the fuel pump gas will come out.
X2 on more gas in the tank.
Is your tank selecter on for the tank with the fuel?
Good luck

rmk57

Mechanical or electric pump ? If it's a mechanical pump maybe you don't have the lever riding on the eccentric.

OP
OP
R

RVZIO

Loc.
New Smyrna Beach
Thanks everyone, got it started after priming the pump and the line. Darn thing runs pretty good just idling. Next will be brake master cylinder and it's lines which are no existent.