• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

“Bronco” Script Font?

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
This is what I took to the graphic artist to do our logo.Trust me the font does not exist. He found one real close and then modified it a bit for the "club".

Attachments

• 9300.jpg
    9300.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 100
  • BroncoClub in blue.jpg
    BroncoClub in blue.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 148

66broncofan

Contributor
Back in the windows 3.11 days I remember a font called fairlane that looked very similar to the bronco script. I have never been able to find it since. Anybody have access to windows 3.11?

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Back in the windows 3.11 days I remember a font called fairlane that looked very similar to the bronco script. I have never been able to find it since. Anybody have access to windows 3.11?

I might have a MS win3.11 disk. I know I still have some dos 6/7 disks. I'll look for it.

Eugene

SKEETER

Loc.
Pensacola Fl.

66broncofan

Contributor
that's pretty close

greatjsutino
I think that is the one i was thinking of. Looks close to the Brocno script but not exact. Thanks for finding it.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Years ago when I was making up the logo for So Cal Broncos I looked around for a font and couldn't find one. I ended up drawing the rest of the letters myself, in Adobe Illustrator. I'm a graphic designer and somewhat of a typeface afficionado so I made sure to heed certain cues in the few letters already have in "Bronco" when designing the remaining letters I needed for "So Cal Broncos". My "C" came out very different from the one in the Arkansas Broncos logo that BroncoJAK posted, but like poetry its all open to interpretation by the individual.

In the years since I've had many requests for the "font" I used (which of course does not exist) or to share the files or even create new matching letters for other people's projects. I've been pretty stingy with it though because at the time it was fairly unique, and its not something I just lifted off some other website, but rather I put a lot of time into creating it myself. I think it would be a fun project to complete the rest of the type set.

Dusty

Attachments

• socalbroncos.jpg
    socalbroncos.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 73

FordFanStan

Loc.
Imperial Beach, Ca.
Dusty, I am at Platt now going for a BS in Media Arts and an aspiring Graphic Design artist. Do you have a portfolio? I still haven't put one together but should be doing that soon. I just finished Typography, so I learned all about the Fonts and Typefaces, pretty neat.

Good job with the SoCalBroncos type! FFS

t.lay

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grayslake, IL
I was able to convert bronko69er's autocad file to illustrator line art - photoshop readable - if anyone is interested

Attachments

• Bronco Script4.pdf
    22.8 KB · Views: 105