• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1 show...1 win

DCarter001

Loc.
Baxley, GA
I entered my 1968 bronco in its first car show today. It won 1st place in the 4x4 category. It felt pretty good. I bought the truck just over a year ago. It required new sheet metal for the entire front end and the rear fenders. That unexpected expense totally shot my build budget. I ended up peicing it together one paycheck at a time, trying to keep it as original as possible. It took 13 months from start to finish. Between my dad and myslef, we have over 1000 man hours in this little project. So, to take home 1st place in the 4x4 category was a GREAT feeling. I just had to share with you guys.
God Bless,
DC

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
That is very impressive! You must have done a great job, and nothing feels better than to have that recognized officially.

Congratulations!

Itsa67

Congratulations! Now get some pictures into your gallery so we can take a look at all your hard work. You can't just tell us about it without some pics of the finished product you know. :)

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Last year I won at a jeep show...that was a cool feeling.

OP
OP
DCarter001

DCarter001

Loc.
Baxley, GA
Congratulations! Now get some pictures into your gallery so we can take a look at all your hard work. You can't just tell us about it without some pics of the finished product you know. :)

Gladly...how? I'm not technology challenged, I'm just happily living in 1995.;D