• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

14 Piece Bushing Video Install

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

wheres part 2???

Haha! I just had baby #3 and have been SLACKING! I have it all edited, just need to build the graphics.

I've also filmed a "back drum brake refresh" video and I'm in the process of doing a disc upgrade on the front end.

So with the baby and trying to get my brakes squared away, I've just been slacking off ;D

redwards69

Loc.
Double Oak, TX
Haha! I just had baby #3 and have been SLACKING! I have it all edited, just need to build the graphics.

I've also filmed a "back drum brake refresh" video and I'm in the process of doing a disc upgrade on the front end.

So with the baby and trying to get my brakes squared away, I've just been slacking off ;D

Congrats on the baby! I wouldn't call that slacking. Looking forward to the next videos.

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Great video, when I did mine, the first thing I did was take the drive line out, then break the radius arm nuts loose, so you don't have to be under the bronco, when it on the jack's. Looking forward to part 2, and Congrats on the new addition to the family ;D.

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

Finally got part 2 up! I didn't get as much footage as I wanted, but it still turned out nice. I've got a few more videos coming. Hopefully it wont be a month between each video ;D

https://youtu.be/Rt5I_mgS1tI

TheGanzman

Loc.
San Clemente
Jon - Thanks for taking the time to create & post this videos! I'm getting ready to tackle this job tomorrow; luckily, my '69 is pretty rust-free, plus the PO already (incorrectly) installed 4 degree bushings - I'll be "upgrading" to 7 degree bushings and eliminating the dreaded "Bronco Lean" while I'm at it...

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

Awesome man! Glad I could help. Let me know if you run into any issues