• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1958 Ford F100 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezel_dusten

Loc.
Walla Walla, Wa
Engine:
1973 351 Cleveland. 2v heads. Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake. Holley 4 barrel carburetor. Crane Energizer Cam(272* int/ex with .524" of lift" advertised). Long Tube headers. Engine runs 10.5:1 compression and has about 3,000 miles on it since being rebuilt. Cam was just installed on 10/11/08. All ignition components have less than 100 miles on them.

Transmission:
Small Block C6 with shift kit. Transmission was rebuilt with engine

Transfer Case:
NP-205 all stock

Front Axle:
Disc Brake Dana 44 from a 1978 Bronco. Has 4.11 gears and open carrier with warn hubs. Has stock bronco buckets, coils and radius arms

Rear Axle:
Big Bearing 9" from a 1978 bronco. Has stock limited slip and 4.10 gears.

Truck has a steering box from a scout II. Radiatior is from a scout II. Steering Colum is tilt colum with key on colum from a 1979 Jeep Wagoneer. Truck has a power brake master cylinder with vacuum assist from a 78 Ford Bronco. The dash is in great shape, with a camaro speedometer. Interior bench seat looks new with 1 small tear in the fabric. the frame was shortened along with the bed to make the truck a short box. the truck currently sits on 33" tires with 15x10" wheels. With a 4" lift it could easily clear 35's or larger.

This truck is not a daily driver, it is a project. It is mechanically very sound. It needs to be completely re-wired. It's paint is over 10 years old, and is in need of a repaint. It is almost completely rust free. It has some surface rust inside the bed, but no pitting, or holes in the body. The truck originally comes from the Baker Oregon School district. I purchased it from my uncles, so i can personally verify the last ~20 years of this trucks history. I'm only going to include a few pictures, because there is just to much to photograph.

Asking $3000 Firm.

here is a link to pictures. Please ignore the 42 chevy, it is NOT for sale
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/cobra_dusten/the 58/
Also, the truck no longer has AC or the Throttle body injection.
P3240003.jpg

P3240002.jpg

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I love those old trucks. Like Mr. I, I wish I had some extra coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.