• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1966-1977 Ford Bronco Shell FOR SALE

KingofBronco

City: Sun Valley, CA
Price: $ 13995

Visit: 1966-1977 Bronco Shell For Sale

IMG_3569-ai-brush-removebg-hv5y3i8.png
IMG_3612.jpg

bronco Shell Features

• All Steel Construction
  • Official OEM Parts
  • Factory Body Mount Locations
  • Includes Removable Hard Top
  • Primed and Sealed
  • Rolling Crate

Bronco Options

• 2 Door
  • Flared Dennis Carpenter Quarters
$13,995.00

Can be shipped anywhere in USA.

OP
OP
K

KingofBronco

since it comes from China and welded wrong I’ll give you 5k cask.
I would disagree. Your entitled to your opinion but do not state it as a fact. You call and check it out if you would like. Ask questions, get detailed information before assuming something trashy.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I would disagree. Your entitled to your opinion but do not state it as a fact. You call and check it out if you would like. Ask questions, get detailed information before assuming something trashy.

These are built in China. They've been discussed thoroughly here on the board. Brand new user thinks he's going to pull the wool over the eyes of the most knowledgeable Bronco community on the internet. Wild.

bronco italiano

Bronco Guru
Exactly correct, we have a right to our own opinions but no our own facts.
How about posting more detailed pictures of the body/seams etc
I can say from fact, my buddy bought a half cab top from Big Sky Broncos "ready for paint", and it was not ready for paint and I will leave it at that. And that was USA craftsmanship.

OP
OP
K

KingofBronco

Exactly correct, we have a right to our own opinions but no our own facts.
How about posting more detailed pictures of the body/seams etc
I can say from fact, my buddy bought a half cab top from Big Sky Broncos "ready for paint", and it was not ready for paint and I will leave it at that. And that was USA craftsmanship.
One bad experience doesn't mean they are all bad. That Is all I am saying. I just don't think these guys are scamming folks. I really did not mean to jump and defend, but I hate to discourage other people from trying something when their is no bad links directly to that vendor.

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
Maybe this should be a MASS BUY? I'm sure we could find 10 folks on here to pitch in and buy a 10-pack container of them? $8,000 each + $3300 shipping + whatever unloading, transit, etc.

For some folks, saving over $5,000 and a year wait list on "real" bodies from reputable US companies might be enticing. An imperfect fit, Chinese rust-free body can't be that bad right 🤔?

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
this may be a silly question but how does someone even know they have Dennis Carpenter panel or USA made panel? And once its prepped and painted, does it even matter?