• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 -77 ford bronco oem hardtop w/glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpete

1966 -77 ford bronco oem hardtop w/glass and gate with glass can ship too by greyhound or www.forwardair.com take paypal and moneyorder too thanks
Hard tops in that condition go for $150 to $200 that needs work sometimes they are given away for $600 they are in show condition no rust, btw welcome to the site

Reggie

Loc.
St Louis
Hey all, I just saw this top on st louis craigslist 2 days ago for sale for $100 by another owner. Im all for making a dollar but this guy should have done a little research first to see what they are worth. It kind of pissed me off seeing it on craigslist today for $600 but what can you do.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
ATTENTION!! Junk is now gold!

hehehe

What a maroon.... spend five minutes to see what going prices are for your crap.

Spammer.

BTW, 66 and 67 hard tops are different from 68 - 77.

Last edited:

MattW

Hell, I'll take it. After all, I'm tired of these $100 bills piling up.

%)

djhudson05

Previous owner had that thing for sale for a few months for $100.00. I passed on it because I asked him to send pics of the top where the windshield frame bolts to it and he wouldn't send any close up shots. It looked rusted in the distant shots he sent me. Not trying to be rude, but its about a $100.00 top.

Status
Not open for further replies.