• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1966-77 Wild horses 5.5" rock crawling front coil springs..brand new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironworker709

Still in the plastic and box Wild Horses Roc Crawler front progressive rate coil springs..

never used them let alone even took them out of the sealed plastic,was for a 1974 project i used to have and sold it to a collector before i used these..my current 66 will be taking a different route...so i don't need these..
They have been sitting in my dry shop in the original plastic and box for a few years or more...

I'll take 100.00 cash for them localy..I am in between Augusta ans Savannah Georgia........if you want them shipped the cost will be on you,and i will work with any shipping details of your choice...

one thought is i will be going through south carolina towards Florence SC to catch I-95 and all the way up to Md/Delaware for the holidays,so maybe we can work out a deal where you can meet me in those travels?...

These go for around 160.00 new so i think 100.00 is more than fair for a pair brand new never used/opened...

wildhorsessprings.jpg

wildhorsesbox.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Ironworker709

Just a reminder,i will be traveling through south carolina I-20 to I-95 near florence,and then 95 all the way to north Delaware mid week or end of the week,so it might save someone insterested in them the cost of shipping and meet me near an insterstate exit..i'll have them with me anyhow if they don't sell before then so i can post them localy up there on a Craigslist and eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.