• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 Bronco owner's manual

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
Just picked up my 1966 Bronco owners manual from the post office today. On the inside cover is a place for sale information of the vehicle it came with. Here's the data from the front page:
Warranty number: U14FL803557
Owner name: Trees Trailer Sales
Owner address: Wilkinson, Indiana
Purchase date: 9-7-66
Selling Dealer..Name: Bill Bruce Ford INC.
Address: New Castle, Indiana 47362

Now, here's what I want to know. Does anyone on here own this Bronco?
I know it's a long shot, but I wanted to try.

Zac

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D I have a newer one the book has in it selling dealer Theodore Robins ford 2060 Harbor blvd. Costa Mesa Ca. 92627 and the date is 5-23-69%) %) %) Bill :cool: %) :p

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Now I've got to find mine and list the info. The vin number isn't too far off from the half cab I've got.

snake

OP
OP
akafrankcastle

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
Wilkinson, Indiana, as of 2000, had a population of 356. I would put very slim odds on whether the trailer shop is still there. I tried to locate any info on the dealership too, and came up with nothing.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Inside the front cover of my 66 owner's manual is the following info:

Owner: Ward Stanek
6124 Herbert
Wayne Michigan

Orig selling dealer: Stuart Wilson
Orig date of sale: 10/30/65

Issuing dealer Bill Brown Sales
Livonia, MI

vin: U15fl 773 601

mine was 593 for my half cab.