• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1966 Ford Bronco U13 PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
THIS IS A COMPLETE DISASSEMBLED PROJECT.

1966 Ford Bronco U13 Roadster.
VIN# U13FL748890.
Original 170ci 6cyl w/3 speed column shift. 19,990 original miles.

I know I've posted this before and sadly I'll do it again. I can't make up my mind on which route I want to go. One day I want a luber and the following day I want a cut rig. Anyways, about my bronco.. It's anything but pretty. The motor runs smooth, the transmission is unknown. It's been sitting for over 30 years so I can pretty much assure you that it will need a complete rebuild. The body is completely disassembled at the moment. Both front fenders, the hood, both door inserts, the grill and also the windshield frame are currently removed and stored inside a garage. Both front fenders, tailgate, windshield frame and also the hood will need to be replaced due to rust. I will include a spare tailgate, windshield frame and hood. All 3 items are used and in good shape. Both the driver side and passenger side floor pans are cut out and removed due to rust. I have replacement floor pans that I will include with the sale. There is no front bumper or seats. The body is ready to be removed from the frame. All the body bolts have been removed and the body is currently braced up, ready to be pulled. The gauge cluster is completely restored. It's currently at Classy Chassis Restoration but can be shipped back within 7 days, I paid $475 to have it done.

I will also include in the sale:

-1974 Ford Bronco chassis. Comes with front D44 axle and rear 9" axle, white wagon wheels and 31x10.50x15 tires (dry rotted). Also has the factory steering box still attached to the frame along with the front and rear factory chrome bumpers. I do not have a title to this frame. Bill of sale only.

-1977 Ford Bronco C4 transmission & transfer case. The condition is unknown. I bought this from a local member off of this site about 8 months ago for $600 and it's sat inside a garage since then.

-BRAND NEW Gorilla Warflares from Wild Horses 4x4. These are priced at $289 new.

-1966 Ford Mustang 289 short block. This includes the block & heads ONLY.

-V8 motor mounts (incase you wanted to do a V8 swap).

-1966 Ford Bronco steering wheel with the 1966 horn button which is in very good condition. I bought this less than 2 months ago for around $250

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things that I can't remember at the moment. I had the intentions of building a toy out of it but then changed my mind into going the restoration route as I'd hate to destroy a U13. Now I'm really wanting a 1966-1977 Bronco that's already cut and has a V8 installed. I will either trade mine for another or sell outright for $4,500 and I may negotiate a bit. Everything goes as a package deal unless I get a good offer on the bronco separately. I figured I would post it up for trade/sale before I decide to pull the body off of the frame. Once the body is off the frame, I'm stuck with it lol. Please feel free to call or text me if you have any questions. (830) 299-2641. If I do not answer, please leave me a voicemail. Thanks.

Here are a few pics of when I first bought it.

Attachments

• image-7.jpg
    image-7.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 209
  • image-8.jpg
    image-8.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 209
  • image-9.jpg
    image-9.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 189
  • image-10.jpg
    image-10.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 220
  • image-13.jpg
    image-13.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 165
  • image-14.jpg
    image-14.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 174
  • image-15.jpg
    image-15.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 191
OP
OP
RJGarza

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
The body was removed today. Guess I'll be fixing this one up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.