• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 Fuel/Vacuum hard line routing

papy

Contributor
Here ya go papy...

thanks i appreciate it however mine is a bit different - is see you have a 170 not sure if its the same as my OE 289 rad support?

thanks for taking the time i appreciate it
cheers

OP
OP
66CTBronco

66CTBronco

Contributor
Loc.
New england
ah well if that was posted somewhere here that you had a 289 then that's my goof, yes i have the 170; i'm sorry, my apologies. i was so excited that i just ran out took pictures came in paid my dues and posted them! that would explain why we had different shaped radiators... mine should be ready for pickup monday. today i rerouted and straightened my two vacuum lines and the fuel lines... SO, the whole reason i started this thread was to learn how and where to straighten my lines to make them look nicer... here's before and after, thank you all for pointing me in the right direction!
Chris

Attachments

• mess.jpg
    mess.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 19
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 21
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 19