• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Springtime Yellow Uncut U15 - Early VIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

WichitaBronco

Selling my 1966 U15 Springtime Yellow. I've owned her for a year or two, made some modest improvements to keep her as original as possible. Most of the good '66 bits (eyebrow grille, hubcaps, shift boot). Has had an exterior respray in original factory yellow, but lots of patina on the inside! Needs driver and passenger floor pans replaced.

I've got loads of additional pics if there is something you would like to see.

eBay Link - '66 Ford Bronco

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 482
  • 66-2.jpg
    66-2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

akirshbom

Great looking Bronco. My guess Bajafresh will be in touch next :). Is the split bench original? Never seen that before GLWS

OP
OP
WichitaBronco

WichitaBronco

Thanks akirshbom. As best as I can tell the split bench is not factory original, possibly a ranchero or fairlane seat. But I'm not certain. It has clearly been in there a long time given some of the wear patterns and the condition of the bulkhead behind the seat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 195

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
We've already been talking and negotiating!!! Not quite there yet. You know I'm a sucker for '66's like this!

OP
OP
WichitaBronco

WichitaBronco

For everyone that has wanted to beat Baja to a score - this is your chance! You all know who you are, don't let him beat you out on this one too! :)

DaveLev

Geez - 30 bids in 6 days it will be selling. It appears to be in great shape. Wish I didn't have mine :)

OP
OP
WichitaBronco

WichitaBronco

119 watchers and almost 2600 views. Hopefully they are bidders and not simply tire kickers. If anybody here is bidding let me know if there is more information you would like. Happy to send you pics / info.

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Can't believe another '66 Springtime got listed on Ebay. Yours is better, I figured that guy would have waited til your auction was over. Hopefully it will help you.

OP
OP
WichitaBronco

WichitaBronco

Thanks Chris. Lots of bidding action and interest, but it did not hit reserve. Who knows if the other one being listed today had any impact.

Would be great to go to a fellow member. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Thanks Chris. Lots of bidding action and interest, but it did not hit reserve. Who knows if the other one being listed today had any impact. If anybody is looking at both of them, I'll just tell them this - I put mine on Craigslist at $15k and the reserve was set below that.

Would be great to go to a fellow member. I'll update the post tomorrow, let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck with your sale, just need the right person at the right time to come along looking for a 66' with the goodies still intact. I doubt if the other one had any impact. It's missing too many 66' items, it's not advertised as original though.

OP
OP
WichitaBronco

WichitaBronco

Yes indeed. I sure wish the floors pan were as "great" as originally described.%)

But it is an honest original rig. Amazing what a difference some original hubcaps make!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.