• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 U15FL For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich72

This Bronco needs some Love!
I inherited this Bronco and towed it home thinking I was going to use it as a donor for my 72 project only to find that virtually nothing is interchangeable. So I decided that the best thing to do is sell it and use the money to purchase parts for my 72. The original engine was swapped for a 289 at some point and a lot of fun was had. It runs, drives and stops. It comes with the Owners Manual and the original dealer window sticker. FYI: MSRP $3015.72 :)

https://goo.gl/photos/58gqKAfEg2kDGDj56

Clear Title in my name.

Rich

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
If I inherited that piece of 66' history complete with original manual and window sticker, I'd tuck it into a corner, forget about it, and then restore when you have the funds! Welcome by the way :cool:

OP
OP
R

Rich72

Thanks for the Welcome Okie! If I were younger, I would probably do just that but I'll be lucky to finish my 72 while I can still drive ;D. I'm actually hoping someone else is interested in restoring it and giving it the love it deserves! It would be a shame to just part it out!

P.S Bought my 72 new for $3900 as I recall. Wish I would have taken better care of it when I was younger!

Rich

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I see, and agree with your thinking Rich. I'm sure it won't last long. Do you know if the CB was dealer installed? Is it listed on the window sticker?

OP
OP
R

Rich72

The CB is a Midland Model 12-882C and was not listed as an option so most likely installed later. I have the manual for that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.