• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 Bronco - Whats it worth

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Boy he's proud of it then with all them issues goin on...geese..$2000 maybe then.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Body wise and mechanicals, it is a nice Bronco. He will sell it to you for $5000, It is worth at least $4500 for the minimal rust. Mechanicals can be fixed inexpensively. Bottom line, do you like it the way it is? Is it what you are looking for? Is it in your budget??? Are you willing to wait and keep looking, are there more EB,s in your area? Your decision....

Rickb1b

For what its worth, I paid $5,000 in Texas for mine. It was in very similar condition to this one. However, mine was drive-able in all gears, but needed complete brake rebuilds and new drive shafts. Based on my searching, anything you could get going and make it a driver with a few days work was around $4-5K. Assuming the rust isn't so bad you fall through the floors.