• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1967 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Good mechanical condition, ready for body work and paint to finish her up. I've spent my restoration dollars and time on the mechanical stuff, so the body and paint is the majority of what she needs to be complete. I drive it to work a couple days a week, 25 miles each way, with no problems. It's reliable and drives straight as an arrow on the highway, cruises at 70 with no problem. Off-road it runs excellent and has a limited slip rear axle. First gear is 6.69:1 which makes a great crawl speed for technical off-road driving, rocks, climbing, etc.

Here's a list of her specs:

'67 Bronco
351Windsor (5.8L) V8 (approx 5k miles)
Rebuilt Dana 20 transfer (approx 5k miles)
Hydroboost brakes
Front disc brakes
New brake pads, shoes, and brake lines throughout
NP435 4speed transmission
Newly rebuilt quadrajet carb
New headlight harness
All new wiring harness throughout
New carpet with extra sound matt
Grey interior
Shoulder belts
Family Cage
Newer Chrome bumpers
3.5" Suspension lift
1" Body Lift
35" mud terrains
Dana 44 front axle
Ford 9" rear axle, limited slip differential
4-core aluminum radiator (2 years)
Dual tanks with total 23 gal. capacity

I'm sure there's more.

Runs great, wheels great. $6900

303-549-0475

email or PM me for pics - here's a few on my CL ad.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2581158739.html

Status
Not open for further replies.