• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchytaco

Loc.
Carlsbad,CA
"SOLD"
Fully built 67 bronco,rebuilt 302 v-8 w/jba coated headers,Flow Master ex. MSD ignition,BC broncos carb,Edelbrock intake,Aluminum water pump,Bronco valve covers,K&N, Optima batt.,new radiator w/shroud,Aux fans,West Coast Broncos power steering,rebuilt cryo coated c4 tranny with Hughes deep pan,new Tom Woods drive lines W/1350 u-joints,4 wheel disc brakes,Weld wheels with new Good Year 35" mtr's,dana 44 up front w/ forged Yukon axles,Ox u-joints and Eaton e-locker,custom Bullet Proof steering and Tie rods,BC trac bar,new 9" HD housing rear w/ Strange nodular 3rd member, Detroit locker,35 spline forged Moser axles,BC 5.5" lift w/ Fox Shocks,Cage long radius Arms,Rhino lined tub,Pioneer cd player in Tuffy console,Cross ent. rear tire carrier,H4 head lights,custom family cage, PRP rear bench, solid body,and much MORE!Every thing is fresh w/little hours on rig!!
Please send me your email for more pics @ekt1231@yahoo.com

$10,500 firm
[/url]
IMG_1318.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0796.jpg

Last edited:

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
WTF ERIC!!!!!!

Why? You just finished this thing.
For those interested in this truck..... They don't get much better. This is one well done rig.

OP
OP
krunchytaco

krunchytaco

Loc.
Carlsbad,CA
broncow72 said:
WTF ERIC!!!!!!

Why? You just finished this thing.
For those interested in this truck..... They don't get much better. This is one well done rig.

Thanks Alan,
If there were more "Bronco's" around here I'd keep it! "hint" "hint";D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
That's a sweet ride, if only i had some cash. Love the olive drab paint.

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
sent you some emails, rig still for sale? power steering?

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Oh. sorry I meant power brakes? didnt see the booster in the pics.

Broncoholics

Loc.
Windsor, CO
That is one of my cages in this Bronco. I have seen every inch of it, and it is indeed worth every penny.

Hey, Eric, I'll trade you the 4runner for it when I finish it in a couple weeks. :cool:

OP
OP
krunchytaco

krunchytaco

Loc.
Carlsbad,CA
Broncoholics said:
That is one of my cages in this Bronco. I have seen every inch of it, and it is indeed worth every penny.

Hey, Eric, I'll trade you the 4runner for it when I finish it in a couple weeks. :cool:

Thanks Scotty, your runner will be bad ass!;) Oh were also selling Krystal's Jeep and then picking up a JK Rubi :eek: She's talked me into it!!

Broncoholics

Loc.
Windsor, CO
krunchytaco said:
Thanks Scotty, your runner will be bad ass!;) Oh were also selling Krystal's Jeep and then picking up a JK Rubi :eek: She's talked me into it!!

I want one too. I really like them. I am going to leave the 4runner as the dedicated wheeler though.

Status
Not open for further replies.