• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 frame

steve douglass

Loc.
allentown PA.
Hi everyone. I have a 1967 bronco frame i think i would like to sell but i am not sure what it is worth. It needs some patching in the back and the body mounts need work. I don't wont to rip anyone off but also don't want to give it away. Any thoughts?

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
This will likely just add to the confusion, but I've seen a good frame with title already registered at the CA DMV sell for $2,000 and at the opposite end of the spectrum I've seen frames that need some work being given away for free.

Without a title, I'd personally start at $500 and see what kind of response I got. With a title, $1,000 or more. If it doesn't sell, adjust pricing accordingly.

OP
OP
S

steve douglass

Loc.
allentown PA.
Thanks that helps. I am keeping the title and going to redo the bronco. The welding on the frame is just something i am not to sure of myself with, i need it to be safe for me and everyone else on the road. Thanks again.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This will likely just add to the confusion, but I've seen a good frame with title already registered at the CA DMV sell for $2,000 and at the opposite end of the spectrum I've seen frames that need some work being given away for free.

Without a title, I'd personally start at $500 and see what kind of response I got. With a title, $1,000 or more. If it doesn't sell, adjust pricing accordingly.

X2... you just never know

depends on your area too