• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1968 302 made in mexico

OP
OP
ox999

ox999

Loc.
Tampa
mex

thanks guys for the imput i'm still not sure if i'm gonna make room in the engine shed for it may let it go for scrap

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
thanks guys for the imput i'm still not sure if i'm gonna make room in the engine shed for it may let it go for scrap

If you're in Tampa FL and are going to scrap the mex block then I will give you scrap value for it. I may not be that big on the mex blocks but I would hate to see one go to the scrap yard. I will even help pull it.

I've got an extra D44 disk brake set up I would give ya for the block.

Johnny

Wait what.... After everything that has been said about them, your thinking about scrapping it..... jeeze, and I thought I was bad...