• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1968 Ford Bronco U13 Roof, Doors, and Bucket Seats for Sale

BroncoCollector56

City: San Diego
Price: $ 3500

I'm trying to see if anyone is interested in a 1968 Bronco roof, doors, and bucket seats. They are all original parts from my bronco. I'm in San Diego County and looking to sell.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You would have better luck posting this in the parts for sale section not in Bronco's for sale section.

zuluking

I'm trying to see if anyone is interested in a 1968 Bronco roof, doors, and bucket seats. They are all original parts from my bronco. I'm in San Diego County and looking to sell.
in interested in seats and roof. let me know best way for you to send me pics and pricing

zuluking

do you have a set of seats available? if so how much and are all brackets there?
thanks
frank

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here is a picture of a U13 roof that I have. :)

Attachments

• u13 roof.jpg
    u13 roof.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 72

Sker

I’m interested in the doors if you still have them.