• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1968 Uncut w/ upgrades for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the interest, but not for sale at this time.

Last edited:

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
It's too bad you have to sell it. That's one of my favorite EBs here. I love the look of those tires with the stock hubcaps. Good luck!

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the compliment. If I thought I could get close to what I have into to it I would sell my 74 instead. I am really attached to this Bronco.

Last edited:

TFlow1968

memories

This looks just like the bronco that my grandpa had, same color and uncut. If I was to purchase could you store till the end of November for me to come pic up?

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes I do have indoor storage, and I would be open to storing it for an agreed upon time frame.

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will be taking detailed photos this weekend. I will post them Monday.

TFlow1968

Interior

Is the interior white and condition. I guess it is good that I caught you online. Shifter on the floor or column? original brakes? How much off roading has it had. Has it been abused? Silly question since it should be able to take it but just interested. My grandpa didnt abuse his but I did.

TFlow1968

I am going to talk with the bank tonight and see what I can do. Will get to you tomorrow. Haven't been this excited in a while.

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It does have a swapped in 351 Windsor. The NP 435 is a floor shifted 4 speed. The other specifics about brakes ect is listed above.

TFlow1968

Honestly, I am waiting to see the more detailed pics to see if there is a reason not to purchase the bronco. I am very interested. I live in Houston Texas so to purchase would be a leap of faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.