• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Blue Metallic: Price Reduced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rough 01

My email is alan.orlikoski@gmail.com (not hotmail as it says above).

I have a 1969 Bronco for sale. It's in great condition and drives very well. I used it as a family cruiser during the summers and my family and I love it. The interior is in great condition with no rips/tears in the seats. I'm selling it due to changing family hobbies (getting into dirt biking). It is 100% steel body and here's a list of the stuff on it:

I'm asking $9,995 for it. PM me if interested or call 303-317-8904 for more details

Suspension:
Wild Horses 3.5” suspension lift with new shocks and progressive springs front/rear (full leaf replacements). New front and rear drive shafts.

Engine:
302 v8 that runs well and has passed emissions in Denver every time, New carburetor, new 4-core radiator with overflow bottle, new spark plugs, new spark plug wires, distributor cap/rotor, electronic ignition and blaster coil to match, 23 gal rear gas tank

Body:
New Bestop soft top with tinted, zip-out rear and side windows. 1/4” steel rocker guards, roll cage integrated into frame, rear tube bumper with swingout tire carrier

Interior:
Herculined inner tub for a professional, clean look. New seat belts all around. New twin-stick transmission shifter

Axles:
front dana 44 w/lockout hubs and disc brakes, rear ford 9” w/limited slip

Tires:
31x10.50 on 15” ford rims (same as F-150 rims)

Upgrades:
dana 44 front axle w/disc brakes, added power steering, fog lights

Other: All fluids flushed and replaced on regular intervals (engine oil, transmission, transfer case, front and rear differentials).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.