• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1969 Bronco For Sale PRICE REDUCED $9k More pics up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rappy

Well, it's time to sell my Bronco. It doesn't get enough attention lately and it's time to pay some bills. Here's the skinny:

1969 Bronco
Never abused. No signs of accidents.
Original 302 w/ 3 on the tree
Original 9" rear, factory posi, 4.10 gears
Dana 44 Front axle out of a '74, freshened up, 4.10 gears
All new poly front bushings; original ones were shot.
3 1/2" Suspension Lift, installed a few years ago, Wild Horses I think (new Springs, still have tags, new shocks, dropped pitman arm etc)
Brand New (5) Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires, 33x12.50 15. Less than 30 miles on tires. Have only driven it home from tire shop and out to wash it a couple times. Literally brand freaking new.
15x8" Aluminum Wheels, look sharp. The spare wheel has never been mounted
Manual Steering
Manual Drum Brakes
New Front seat upholstery
Good, original back seat. One tear in one of the armrests, could use a good cleaning. Might get to that, might not.
Alpine Stereo w/ detachable face. Able to accept iPod. Crappy 6x9s but they work.
Some rust, but better than most. Will need rockers replaced and door posts, other patching in that area. The seams on the quarters look fantastic.
Paint is OK. Looks like a Maaco job from the 80's, but it buffed out ok.
Tube prerunner-style front bumper and custom built rear bumper w/ integrated hitch; both newly painted with a nice hard industrial paint.
New Front Drive shaft (extended for lift). Rear shaft is original.
Vacuum windshield wipers (yes they work)
Newer Dual exhaust, sounds good.
New heater core
Motor, tranny and T case have developed leaks over the years and are oily. If the odometer is correct the Bronco has 131k miles on it originally.
Runs good, most everything works. Have never run it on the secondary tank, but the main rear tank was cleaned due to rust issues in tank when I bought it.
Rebuilt carb, new points etc.
Quarters have been cut but I do have the original metal that was cut out if someone were crazy enough to want to weld it back in.
Original Hard top and White Bikini Top.

Other Parts I have that are included:

Fiberglass door inserts for soft doors. Not the cheap kind; these are the full-fiberglass inserts ($300+) Never installed.
Fiberglass front flares (3 of them I think..). Front fenders are un-cut.
Various Chrome trim from probably a later year Bronco.
The original "Bronco" rubber front floor matting, it tore while being taken out, very fragile but it's there, for what it's worth.

I just can't handle more than one project at a time and for the last couple years my Falcon has been demanding most of my attention. I have owned the Bronco for about 4-5 years now and been continually making improvements. But I barely drive the thing. This is a nice straight little Bronco that you can drive right away or tear it apart and finish what's needed and have a super nice $25k+ ride. Either way you won't be disappointed. I have barely had this thing off the pavement, and there is no indication that the other owners have, either. My future plans for it included a 351, p/s, hydroboost etc, but I simply can't afford two needy old Fords right now. Please give it a good home.

$9k obo

Call, text or emails are all OK.

Ryan
(720) 232-5142
ryanaperry@gmail.com

Here's the video:

http://youtu.be/06lnTNtW9yg

Added Pictures of the rusty areas:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rappy

Thanks! I just signed up for a photobucket account, took like 10 minutes. You upload pics to their site, then use the URL link they give you here and it pulls the pics from their site and integrates them into your post. Instructions are in the FAQ here too.

RAP

OP
OP
R

Rappy

Bump and dropped price to $9k. Come and get it, can't get one this far that cheap.

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
I like the bronco... Door post rust tends to frighten people. If you post pics of those areas it might help. Good luck with the sale. I like the color

OP
OP
R

Rappy

Bump for new pics of rust areas. Baja I sent you an email.

Ryan

ZOSO

Nice Bronco. But the bent radius arms would steer me away. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.