• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT 1969 Ford Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monatanbronco

1969 Ford Bronco, 302 crate engine from NAPA with about 80,000 miles on it. Has 3 on the tree. Runs great. Previously owned by one family in Montana since new. This Bronco was used as a rural mail delivery vehicle for most its life. Original orange in color. Both floor boards solid except minor rust holes on both front floors. Small amount of rust on inner front fenders. Original 1969 Owners manual. The front seats in it are not correct neither is the back seat. I have the original bench seat for front that comes with Bronco. Original extra parts in a box (hubs, brakes, extra speedometer etc). The hood, grill and passenger front fender has damage from a highway deflector. (See pics) No major accidents. Bronco is very solid however needs paint and body work. There does appear to be a little bondo on front drivers fender and passenger door handle area. Overall a very solid everyday driver. Tires are about 40% tread. Odometer shows 77,688 but changes as I drive it. Clear Montana title in my name.

Originally had a 170cid 6cyl, built in November of ‘68 at Michigan plant. Original color: Cordova

Rangerbj

Sounds like a good one. Can you add pictures and a video of it running and driving, as this will help you sell it.

OP
OP
M

Monatanbronco

Please call or text me for photos. I am a having trouble getting them uploaded onto this page. You can reach me at 406-836-2005. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.