• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1969 Bronco Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas
Price Range

Don't blame you, its been my favorite since I have begun looking just 4K out of my range!

Nice Bronco!

Thanks - it is a nice truck. The mods add up:

• Family cage, tied to frame, seat belt sleeves and mounts, seat mounts and rhino lined cage
  • 4-wheel disc brakes with power booster and all new lines/hoses
  • 5 speed transmission
  • All new drivetrain - from fan to rear differential ....and I mean all new. The wiring, the belts, hoses, engine, alternator, all bolts, driveshafts, differential, etc, etc....

There is no way you could build a similarly equipped Bronco for 10K - even if you do all the work yourselves. If you want to keep price under 10K you will have to find someone in bad financial condition and make a low offer. I am good financially right now - so no drive to lose money on it.

It is not perfect - the paint has 'patina' and it needs a few things, but for a 40 year old truck it is reasonably comfortable and dead on reliable.

Thanks for the compliments - I am going to go out and take it for a drive in a few minutes -

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Rob, why don't you just go back to the politics section and leave Bronco talk to the rest of us! LMAO!!

Cause the guys in Politics told me I had to come over here and harass liberal bronco sellers for a while.

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Agreed,this is a nice EB w/ lots of upgrades;). However, if I bought it for $14K, I'd want to paint it,put P.S. on it, a D44,etc. & have about $18-20K in it:eek:. These days, you can find 'em already done(completely) w/ EFI,O.D.trans. & A.C. for that(or less) money... just a bad time to sell:-[. Good luck AGShelby.Pierr

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Looks like your got what you wanted for it too. Congrats, hope its a real buyer not an ebay mirage.

OP
OP
A

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas
Buyer

Looks like your got what you wanted for it too. Congrats, hope its a real buyer not an ebay mirage.

He is knows his Broncos - and spent a long time talking w/him. I have a confirmed deposit in my account - so seems about as real as I would expect.

Going to finish the mustang with part of the funds ... then the rest into our family college accounts. have a wife going to school to be a Dentist - and two kids in High School. Model A is back burned for a few years, it would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.