• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1969 Bronco (uncut fenders) for sale/make offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkb

1969 Bronco, project. The way you see it is the way I got it, I have to many projects and I dont have the time to finish it so I am passing it along to someone that does. It does not run or drive. The bronco has had the body and frame media blasted, the only parts that have not been blasted is the tailgate and removable top. I have taken a flexible fridge magnet to the entire body and top and it is all metal. there are a couple of light filler spots on the rear quarters probably from light dings. This has the original 302 and 3 speed on the column and model 20 transfer case. the condition of the motor/trans/transfer case are unknown. So, just assume they will need rebuilt or replaced. I planned on putting a TBI motor and overdrive trans in it. The motor and trans are not bolted down they are just wired into place just to keep everything together. The frame has been painted gloss black. I was told the front differential is a dana 35 the rear differential I know is a ford 9 inch. I dont the gear ratio's. It has a new 4 inch suspension lift. It has new brake pads and wheels cylinders and most if not all of the front end bushings have been replaced. The body is just sitting on the frame with ,a couple of bolts in it to hold it in place it still needs new body bushings. The wheels are wagon type and the tires need to be replaced but will hold air for a short period of time. The body is straight but is not ready for paint. The rear quarters are solid and uncut, the doors are solid, the rockers are solid on the outside but the inner panels needs work, the front fenders are solid but have a few small pitted spots. the hood is solid but has a few dings and a small area with some pitting. the grill is solid but had a couple of small cracks along the bottom edge that have been welded back together and need final grinding. the tailgate is straight but has some cancer in the lower parts of it, some patch work has been started but needs more. the floor pans have been replaced. the front inner structure had been removed from the body to make it easier to work on the motor setup. it is currently being held on with sheet metal screws. it has had a new passenger front fender inner well screwed in place but needs finished. The drivers side front fender inner well is good but the stucture its mounted to has a small cancer spot on it that still needs attention. the firewall around the steering column has some cancer in it and has been cut out and ready for a new piece. the rest of the cowl and firewall are solid. The removeable top is solid and only has a few minor dings and a small hole drilled in the middle of the top for a CB antenna. I have the original gauge cluster and wiring harness for it. There is New roll bar. It will need a new dash pad. All the glass is there and good except the windshield was gone when I got it. I'm sure there are things I left out so just ask. $4000.00 or make reasonable offer. I also have a a good used 1989 f150 302 motor and overdrive auto trans. I will let go for an additional $500.00. I will provide more pictures upon request so include your email address. pictures can be seen at the link provided. http://www.slide.com/r/lHisXN0b4j8N...previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original If you click on a picture in the link it will enlarge it up to 2 x bigger. You can contact me at: rogersrelics@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.