• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 bronco very original ---SOLD---

Status
Not open for further replies.

addictat13

Loc.
Port Angeles WA.
I am tired of not giving my bronco the love it deserves! It is uncut unlifted has been babyd since the beggining. This was my grandpa's rig, then he passed it on to my dad when he passed away, then my dad gave it to me for my first car about five years ago (I was eleven.) I love broncos so what would be ideal for me would be if someone had a nice modified rig of equal value and would want to trade for mine. This bronco is in great shape some of you might have seen it the duff events they held a couple of years ago, or at the events Bronco69er has held the past couple of years. The stats:
99% stock with the exception of a duff floor shifter (Is my daily driver and the three on the tree was just to sloppy) still have the plate that was cut out though.

has original never rebuilt 302 with only 97000 original miles!

recently went a little engine crazy and bought a edelbrock intake, edelbrock carb, edelbrock chrome air filter, and ford racing chrome valve covers. However i have all the original parts and they worked fine when i took them off i just got a little performance crazy i guess ;D

Has a smittybuilt roll bar that is NOT bolted in is just sitting in there

also have brand new still in the box wild horses pro flow long tube headers (black)

Relatively no rust besides some surface rust on the hood and below the gas caps. one spot in drivers floor panel has rusted through its about a quarter inch wide and an inch long

This truck really is in good shape and i would love to restore it however i don't have the means or time and don't know when i will. You have to see to appreciate so please email minicooper460@hotmail.com or you can call (360) 477 2232 with any questions or if you want me to send you pics i have a lot.
Thanks, Kaleb

Like i said idealy would like to trade so show me what you have, or i might sell if someone gives me a good offer. (Then id go buy myself a bronco :cool:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.