• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1969 Ford Bronco linked f/r locked f/r np435 302

Status
Not open for further replies.

92116steve

Loc.
San Diego
http://s739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/92116steve/

Okay here it is.: 1969 bronco linked front and rear. Heavy duty heims. Long travel front shock hoops Bilstein shocks and 37x14.50x15 Toyo M/T's. The tires have maybe 20 miles on them if that.
Frame: Removed blasted & Repainted ’69 Bronco.
Engine: 302ci. Small Block Ford V8 w/ electric fan. Rhino-lined engine bay.
Transmission: NP435 4-Speed Manual w/advanced adapter.
Transfer Case: Dana 20.
Front Driveshaft: Tom Woods custom driveshaft.
Rear Driveshaft: Tom Woods custom driveshaft.
Front Differential: HP-Dana 44 w/ 4:10 gears and Detroit Locker. 78-79 Model, shortened and fully boxed housing.
Rear Differential: Ford 9” (big bearing) w/ Toms Bronco Parts 3rd member consisting of 4:10 gears & 31spline Detroit Locker. Fully boxed housing.
Front Axles: Warn Chrome Moly 4340 axle set.
Rear Axles: Wild Horses 31spline Chrome Moly axle set.
Front Suspension: Trussed 3-link w/ 5.5” Wild Horses coils & high-mount dual shock hoop. (4) Bilstein 10" travel reservior shocks.
Rear Suspension: Trussed 3-link w/ 3.5” Wild Horses Coils & dual shock mounts. (4) Rancho 9000 shocks.
Additional lift: 3” Body lift.
Wheels: Centerline 15x10 Aluminum rims.
Tires: 37x14.50x15 Toyo M/T with 20 miles on them.
Steering: F250 Power Steering box. Tilt column & Grant steering wheel.
Brakes: ’74 Model Power Brake booster. F250 Master cylinder w/ stainless lines. 4-wheel disc brake kit.
Electrical: Painless Wiring complete kit w/ Dual Optima battery setup. I also have 2 ballistic fab optima mounting boxes not installed but included.
Lighting: KC Competition off-road lights. Under-truck and backup lighting.
Body: Wild Horses deluxe NEW Buckaroo hood w/ hood pins & hydraulic prop shocks. Bronco Graveyard OEM front fenders. Wild Horses headlight and turn signal kit. Wild Horses 1-piece door inserts. Rhino-lined wheel wells.
Paint: Orange Crush Pearl Clearcoat.
Top:Rust free Freshly Painted Paint is a month old and looks great
Front Bumper: Wild Horses Pre-runner w/ winch mount powder coated black.
Rear Bumper: Wild Horses 37” Tire & Tank mount powder coated black.
Roll Cage: Bronco 6-Point cage.
Interrior: Toms Bronco Parts Complete Carpet Kit. Bronco insignia floor mat kit. Custom interior side panels. Corbeau Baja bucket seats. BestTop Bikini Top. Tuffy Security Glove Box.
Stereo: Sony interactive head unit. MTX Blue Thunder 300 RMS watt amplifier. Sony 6x9 & 4” speakers. MTX Blue Thunder 10” sub-woofer in custom box.
New wild horses windshield wipers arms and blades not pictured but included.
I have a complete 1990 mustang efi setup not installed but included and stock shorty headers
I have a brand new set of bilstein 9100 coilovers with springs and hardware and a set of bilstein black hawks yes black hawks 16" travel on both sets. They come with the bronco if you want them. Black hawks are 2500 each new and I have 2. The coilovers are about 600 each w out coils.

my email is stevencihak@hotmail.com

OP
OP

92116steve

Loc.
San Diego
NO COMMENTS???? I feel like my bronco is a piece of junk! Usually there are a lot of comments on here. Its not posted on any other site either. :(

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Need better pictures, optimistic pricing, separate out description hard to read but you have done a good job describing the work done.

OP
OP

92116steve

Loc.
San Diego
Good Point on the pictures! PRICE IS O.B.O!!!!! I just like to start high but I'm flexible :)

What do you guys think its worth????

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
are the front upper and lower links crossing each other? as in does the lower start on the bottom of the frame and connect to the top of the axle? vise versa with the upper?

Scrapper_MV

are the front upper and lower links crossing each other? as in does the lower start on the bottom of the frame and connect to the top of the axle? vise versa with the upper?

It looks like an inverted three link in the front. But the center bottom link connects to both frame rails. Kinda different, but probably works good. It certainly looks like it protects the driveline.

OP
OP

92116steve

Loc.
San Diego
yes super trap:) wanted something with a spark arrestor here in southern california we get a lot of wild fires and I did not want to be the idiot to start one off roading. Thanks for they kind comment. I just got a pair of soft doors (kayline) for it today.

Moon's74

Loc.
Henderson, NV
I saw this thing in Pacific Beach...definitely not junk. Doesn't look right with the top on it though. Very nice ride.

OP
OP

92116steve

Loc.
San Diego
Thanks, It gets a little cold driving it in the winter with no top on. I just picked up a set of very clean hard doors for it. They are included in the sale. :)

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
looks like a realy nice rig not much selling these days in the way of toys you'll probably get lots of trade offers . good luck with your sale

Status
Not open for further replies.