• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1970 efi Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
I am selling my trail rig. I just dont have the time anymore. I will have it at the Super-Celebration if you would like to see it. It is a very good running bronco. The body has some dents but almost no rust. Here is the list of goodies.

Efi 302
Np-435 4 speed
Dana 44 with disc brakes
9" rear
Lockers front and rear
Bestop soft top
Family cage
Duff 5 1/2 lift
37" Iroks (with less then 300 miles)
F150 steering box
Extented radius arms
Stone Crusher steering

I will get some pics up soon. If you would like more info e-mail or call me at 865-789-6949 Thanks Scott

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Here are some pictures. I have seen this Bronco in person. He is being very accurate in his description. This Bronco is very solid. It has the 5.0 fuel injected motor too.

Attachments

• Bronco 024.jpg
    Bronco 024.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 397
  • Bronco 043.jpg
    Bronco 043.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 421
  • Bronco 044.jpg
    Bronco 044.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 455
  • Bronco 022.jpg
    Bronco 022.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 342

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
I looked at this truck. If you want a good, strong trail rig, this is for you. Owner is a great guy with a lot of knowledge. It ran like a champ, EFI, gotta love it! It has bucket rear seats, I have never seen that, awesome idea, real good, solid trail rig. Owner told me it was going to the super celebration....for sale. You better pick up before then!

-jim-

Jakedog

Do you have a set of doors for it? Can you post some pics of the engine, interior, undercarriage, and anything else you can think of? Thanks.

OP
OP
M

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
No doors, but have a friend with new inserts and soft doors i may be able to work out a deal with. Warn hubs and stock axles.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.