• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1970 or 1974??

N747JB

Most Broncos need a lot of work/money spent on them. Figure out what you want before you start looking to buy one. Then find one that is like what you want and buy it!;D For example, if you want to cut it, lift it, add a roll cage etc, find one already done. If you want to restore one, find a GOOD one to restore, rolled over, rusty out junk is no cheaper than a solid old truck in the long run.
From what I have seen any running, driving Bronco is going to bring $5K and up, lots of differences in a $5K Bronco and one for $8K:eek: It takes alot more than $3K to make a $5K Bronco into an $8K Bronco. ;D
If your price range is in the $10-12K area, you can find some really nice looking trucks that cost a lot more than that to build. ;D

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
These have been on CL for months. Obviously some major issues if they have not sold. I'd contact the seller north of Seattle in one of threads above. Good cheap Broncos are tough to find in the PNW.

OP
OP
J

jmathews2u

Loc.
Portland, OR
It was the one with the white trim...

That was the 74. I was thinking about the 70 which was the solid color. Not sure I want these now. I still want to go out and look at the 70 before I rule it out completely. I will bring someone who knows what the are looking at though. ;D