• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 restored, no rust

Status
Not open for further replies.

jch79

Loc.
Saint Louis
I bought this Bronc from another member on here awhile back. I've put lots of time and a fair bit of money in it, but due to unforeseen events, I'm looking to sell her. It's a great rig and I really hate to let it go. I'll do my best to answer any questions I can!

Lowered price to 12,000. Thanks for looking!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/2435116272.html

Last edited:

70bronc

Loc.
st. peters, MO
Beautiful.... wish I had the dough. Bring it out to our car cruise (in St. Peters) this weekend (www.lothangout.com) and slap a for sale sign on it. It will also give me chance to drool over it in person.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Where in St Peters, might want to take the Ghostrider for a drive Saturday with my son and grandson

OP
OP
jch79

jch79

Loc.
Saint Louis
Beautiful.... wish I had the dough. Bring it out to our car cruise (in St. Peters) this weekend (www.lothangout.com) and slap a for sale sign on it. It will also give me chance to drool over it in person.

I wish I could bring it, it looks like a great event! Unfortunately I'm working 12 hour shifts all weekend. I appreciate the invite.

70bronc

Loc.
st. peters, MO
The car cruise (more of a large cruise rather than a show) is located at St. Charles 1st AG, formerly Behlmann Carnection. Address is 4750 N. Service Road in St. Peters. Hope to see ya there!

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Ok, I know where that is, see if i can hook up a back seat for the grandson

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I would much rather have a rust free Bronco with new paint then ps/pb they are easy upgrades. Unless you know a lot of clean broncos in the midwest selling for this price. I don't know the seller but I remember when this was sold from Colorado and he's done some upgrades since then. You have to decide for yourself what is important to you and then have knowledge of what paint and bodywork cost. Don't pass on a clean Bronco like this one because of those 2 items. PS is something I would have to do to the Bronco but PB not really a necessity unless you're going to be haulin ass and needing to stop on a dime. I have 2 Broncos one with PS/PB and one without either, no biggie I drive them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.