• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 Tub

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakley144

SOLD! Sorry if you didn't get in quick enough!

I have a tub that I took off my '70 that I would like to get rid of. I am not a good welder so I am going fiberglass and figured someone could use this one. I have seen guys on here work with less so maybe it can go to a good home. My wife is tired of looking at it in our driveway and I can't bear to take it to the scrap yard. The 100 bucks I have on it is so I can try and recoup the money I spent on the angle iron to brace it when I took it off the frame. The pics pretty much tell the story but message me if you have anymore questions. I have an engine hoist and chains so I can help you load it. Located in New Braunfels, TX

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/oakleyfire144/library/

Last edited:

clarrance

Bronco Guru
If I was closer it would be in my yard so my wife could look at it. I'm surprised it didn't sell in the first 5 mins of you posting your ad. That is a steal for a good tub. Doesn't look that bad to me. You will have more work putting a fiberglass tub on your frame than it would take to fix your steel tub. Very good deal for someone.

texastreasures

I have a frame to put that on.

Finally something in the neighborhood. Ill take it. Let me know whats best for you to pick up. Thanks
Jason
SA Texas

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
If I can thread borrow a little...I'm parting out my 72 chassis also in NB if you're looking for any other parts, frame, 2 3 spd trans, transfer case, etc. I was actually gonna im they OP and see if he wanted a super ad lol

OP, are over by county line? I used to live over there by a firefighter. I was on squire circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.