• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco tub 1970

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A fool and his money.....Glad it worked out for you AK. Now you can relax and enjoy the glow of victory.

bobscott

Thanks for advice guys... Just cashed a 3200$$ check for tub only... Guess I had something rare? Ok cool thanks for all the free advice...

Come on you must be pulling our leg here? Was the check from Nigerian prince that asked you to send the remainder to him? I got a whole running truck with a body that sounds like it was in better shape than your tub last year for like 5 or 6k. I thought that was a little high but I was sick of looking and ready to get restoring. I guess I am going to have to start buying cheaper things like split window Vettes and Duesenbergs.

Don't get me wrong I hope you got every penny of it, just means I am not sinking thousands of bucks into something that isn't going to be worth anything to anyone but me. Sounds like Broncos are the new it car.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Come on you must be pulling our leg here? Was the check from Nigerian prince that asked you to send the remainder to him? I got a whole running truck with a body that sounds like it was in better shape than your tub last year for like 5 or 6k. I thought that was a little high but I was sick of looking and ready to get restoring. I guess I am going to have to start buying cheaper things like split window Vettes and Duesenbergs.

Don't get me wrong I hope you got every penny of it, just means I am not sinking thousands of bucks into something that isn't going to be worth anything to anyone but me. Sounds like Broncos are the new it car.

The part that gets me about the buyer is, that the whole thing was for sale for $4K according to AK, it does not seem like smart money to just buy the body for $3200 when you could have picked up the whole thing for a few hundred more, even if you did not want it the buyer could have easily parted it and got some of his money back. Bronco parts are worth more than Bronco bodies, I guess the buyer really wanted a body and had every other part they needed.