• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1971 bronco uncut sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

jjordan

Uncut sport

Price reduced $12,500 if your interested come by look at it and make me an offer

OP
OP
J

jjordan

ford bronco sport

Brett sent you a PM with my phone # call me with any questions

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I think it's a fair price.Some times it just takes the right one close enuff to ya and boom there it wen't.I know on the next one I own( LORD WILLIN )I want to get something like yours as the time,MONEY and labor to get one to that stage is more than my ole back and pocketbook can spare.LOL

OP
OP
J

jjordan

71 uncut sport

Thanks for the input Half Cab it is a nice 40 year old truck, its not perfect but it has great potential , many of the parts are new including the frame. I am not a machanic so every thing I've done I had to pay a professional to do it. i have more money in it than I'm asking and hopefully someone will come by sooner or later and buy it off of me and finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.