• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1971 EB Runs and drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonafatius

Loc.
Texas
I'm selling my 71 Bronco because I don't use it much anymore. 302 motor w/2 barrel carburetor, 33 inch BFG MUDs under a 4 inch lift. I replaced numerous items and drive it about once or twice a month. I replaced: radiator, hoses, alternator, water pump, fuel pump, fuel lines, brake lines, master cylinder. I'm sure there is more. Seats are like new, carpet flooring like new.

There is some rust that needs to be re-mediate a but I didn't have time to finish. The floor boards need to be replace and probably the rocker pannels too. Some parts that I will order if I dont sell are: door hinges (sagging doors still functional), drivers door handel (button has broken off), sissor lifts for the windows (old and a little rusty, passenger broke the other day). It is registered and ready to drive away.

I have photos of the entire vehicle on my photobucket page click on link or Cut-n-Paste this into your Web Browser => : http://www.Photobucket.com/1971BroncoForSaleKingsvile

I respond best to text or message. (3 six 1) 5 two 2- one 3 1 three. You can email too but I might not be as quick to respond. If you need more picks let me know. $3500 OBO.

This is directly off my craigslist add.

Status
Not open for further replies.