• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1971 ford bronco. SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
decided to sell it and build up the red one.

was thinking $2700 with the built 351w.

was thinking $1600 with the 302.

THE 302, was rebuilt a few years back, its a stock rebuild and had everything checked out at a machine shop. it has a edlebrock 289 performer intake with a 650 carb with off road kit installed, both run very strong and are very good motors,
the 302 is in the red bronco at the moment.

what i know so far.

351W,has, speed pro flat top pistons, ARP bolts, high volume oil pump,crane roller rockers, heavy duty push rods and guide plates,crane double roller timimg chain,aftermarket cam shaft, edlebrock performer intake,with 600cfm carb W off road kit installed,motor was rebuilt not long ago or has hardly ran sense. can still see honing marks on the cylinder walls and the freeze plugs are still shiny and the motor is very very clean inside.
was told it has the GT40 heads but not 100%

DRIVE TRAIN, the C6 is very strong and seems to work grate might be rebuilt. (the pan on the motor and trans have been notched out for axle and drive line clearance) the C6 has the dana20 adapter on it with the dana20. (it has a huge 2core trans cooler with fan but have not decided if it comes with the bronco.)

THE AXLES, they have 4.11 gears and VERY good working limited slips in the front and back. the brakes are in good shape and comes with 6, brake shoes and some new springs. drained the front axle and the oil was lightly dark but not black and the gears are in good shape,front axle also has super winch hubs, the back drive line needs shortened and a new CV on it. also the steering box is broken,(broken gear inside)

THE BODY, has some bondo but not to bad. mainly the left front fender and hood (hood, was filling in the hood pin holes no dents that i can really see underneath), has some rust but all and all in very good shape. the right rocker is NOT rusted out, its been cut out for some strange reason? and only one cross member that i can see is rusted out, and the floors have had replacements welded in place. its missing the radiator, doors,tail gate,and top. (i have a set of doors and a top i will sell for cheap) needs a new wiring harness but comes with its stock one thats in good shape. (EZ wiring has harness's starting at $140)

suspension, has i believe to be a 3.5 or 2.5 lift kit with all new bushings installed.

i have yet to heir back from the PO on what all has been done to it, what listed is all i know of it. ill post up what he says on it.

more pic on the way..

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
forgot to mention. it has NEW duel flowmaster's 2.5'' exhaust. ill throw my top in with the sale.

all you should need to drive this thing is a steering box,radiator,back drive line,and put the wiring in for the lights.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
SOLD!!! I'm Cinda sad to see her go...:cry:

she looked so good up on there trailer with the top on....

oh well...

i gave the guy this sites address, so hopefully he will post up! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.