• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1972 and 1966 Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

old1972bronco

I have a 1966 and 1972 Broncos that I am looking to sell. Both titles were never switched over to my father's name before he passed away back in 2017 but I do have the titles for both of them. The 1966 is the red one and the 72 is the wagon that has been partially restored. They have been sitting for 15+ years so will need some work. The 1966 has a U13 VIN which is the rare roadster. I pulled the info on it and it was built in November of 1965 so it seems as though it was built a few months after first production. I know these are fairly rare. We originally purchased the 1972 for a donor body and currently have the 1972 body on the 1966 frame with the 170 inline 6. Everything was frame off and painted. Both axles, the inline 6, and transmission has been re-worked but like I said, it has been just sitting. The 72 has been stored in an insulated shop. I would like these to go as a pair along with all of the parts.

1966 (VIN# U13FL785392) Info- Body is in pretty rough shape but I have all new floor pans for it. The engine is a 302 that needs to be reworked just due to it sitting for about 15 years.

1972 (VIN# U15GLP88430) (Truck has been sitting in insulated shop for 15 years)-
-Body is in great shape
-rear wheel wells are uncut
-started a frame off restoration (has been blasted/painted)
-both axles have been re-worked
-transmission has been gone through
-170 Inline 6 has been gone through
-truck has been put back together on the frame with a brand new lift kit
- A lot of parts still new in the box from wiring harness, fiberglass hood, etc
-Have the full rear hard top with all glass in good condition
-set of original hard doors with glass in good condition
-Custom rear drive shaft

This list could go on and on but I think its pretty rare to find a bronco in this condition these days. I also have a ton of parts that will go with these. Please message me for more pictures and any questions.

22458t_1.jpg

22459t_1.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Assuming you will split up or trying for both at first?

U13s go pretty quick

GLWYS

OP
OP
O

old1972bronco

The 1972 body (wagon) is on the 1966 frame and the 1966 body is on the 1972 frame so I would like to sell all of this as a package. The back story on this is, we originally had the 1966 and started a frame of restoration. We had the 66 frame blasted and painted along with all of the axles, engine, transmission, suspension, etc. and during the build we decided that it would be "quicker" to find a donor body and at the time the only thing we could find that was in good shape was the 1972 wagon. We set the body on the 1966 frame and life happened so it has been sitting since about 2005. My dad passed away in 2017 and this restore was something him and I were doing together but I currently do not have the time to put into these like I would like to. I posted them for sale on here because I want them to go to someone who will appreciate them.

OP
OP
O

old1972bronco

@68Hoot, I haven't received an email. Here is my personal one if you want to try that ragincajun2009@aol.com. Thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The 1972 body (wagon) is on the 1966 frame and the 1966 body is on the 1972 frame so I would like to sell all of this as a package. The back story on this is, we originally had the 1966 and started a frame of restoration. We had the 66 frame blasted and painted along with all of the axles, engine, transmission, suspension, etc. and during the build we decided that it would be "quicker" to find a donor body and at the time the only thing we could find that was in good shape was the 1972 wagon. We set the body on the 1966 frame and life happened so it has been sitting since about 2005. My dad passed away in 2017 and this restore was something him and I were doing together but I currently do not have the time to put into these like I would like to. I posted them for sale on here because I want them to go to someone who will appreciate them.

Completely understand and best of luck..

My condolences for your dad.. mine was 2012 :(

OP
OP
O

old1972bronco

These are still available and I have lowered the asking price to $14,000 for both of them and all parts.

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Little closer and I would probably jump on this. Good luck with the sale. Shipping would hurt to much.......

Status
Not open for further replies.