• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1972 Bronco Rockcrawler *LOWERED AGAIN $6000!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
Selling my rockcrawler for other life changing things but I really hate to see it go. It has given me tons of great memories and done some crazy stuff. It is still street legal and drives pretty nice on the road. I trailered it last year but the two before that I drove it to the trails. SO here it is a short list but have many more then I list and pretty much everything is three to less.

sefi 302 runs very strong have not had any problems with it, 3g alternator w/150 amp mega fuse
power brake setup from james duff
np435 tranny with a new luk clutch in it
dana 20 independent transfer case with dual shifters(can shift front to low and rear to hight)
full width ford 9" with 4.88 yukon gears with spool, superior cromo axle shafts, all bearings and seals, brakes are all just trail miles on them with some driving back and fourth to the trail pretty much brand new. Drive shaft was extended
national 4.5 rear leafs
front end has all been rebuilt with chevy disc brakes, ball joints, tie rod over tre style steering with hydraulic assist, warn hubs with spares, Yukon chromo axle shafts with large u-joint, wheel spacers to match the rear axle width and locked.
wristed radius arm with new bushing and extended shock mounts for 14" travel shocks and wild horses front coil springs and new james duff shocks
roll cage is all tied into frame with rock sliders just added last year
38 12.50 TSL super swampers with 3/4 tread left
Bead Locks and a spare tire
Have Honda seats mounted in it.
Steering shaft is a flaming rivers shaft with two u joints
Have spare axle shafts for front and rear
Spare u-joints for driveshaft, spare hubs
plenty more to list just gives you an idea

I am asking $6000. Please ask any questions and offers are always welcome.

Partial Trade for motorcycle

Thanks
Cliff

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncobear22

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
Well I need to sell soon trying to get a down payment so I can buy a house. I know it is not the greatest looking thing but mechanically it is in prestine condition. It can perform like a bad ass

$6700 New PRICE

ANY Body interested??

OP
OP
broncobear22

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
Ok so things are moving quicker then I thought. This is a deal and you will not find one better. I have receipts for $7000 that I have put into this thing but I need the CASH so I am asking $6000 now. It is a very solid rig and only left me once due to a cheap tach. ANY body??

Status
Not open for further replies.