• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1972 BRONCO TRAIL RIG FOR SALE w/trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottynelson2

Loc.
boulder colorado
Like cold beer and sunny days all good things must at some time come to an end :cry:
I have a 1972 bronco that has been built into a awesome trail rig that is now for sale

302- converted to EFI ( ford 5.0 mass air) fuel cell

rebuilt c4 auto with b&m shifter trany cooler and external filter

dana 20 twin stick w rock eatergears + spare dana 20

37x 12.5 mtrs

5.5 wild horses springs w/Duff radius arms and daul shock mounts

rear end is a ford 9" with a detroit locker 4:56 gears and 31 spline cromoly axles

front end is a d44 with trac loc 4:56 gears, cromoly axles disk brakes and stone crusher steering system and wild horses diff cover.

power steering & power brakes (steering is a bronco box mated with a wild horses saginaw pump), the front brakes are disk w/ power booster from toms bronco stainless steel lines fornt and rear.

full family style cage w/spare tire mount, ammo box storage and hi lift

2x6 rock sliders mount to the frame

james duff prerunner bumper

toms bronco leather seats w/4 point harness

GM tilt steering colom w/ flaming river steering shaft and toms bronco leather streing wheel

Three tops full hardtop blk/w titnted windows, full soft top(best top) and bikini top.

duff pre runner bumper up front and custom rear bumper

body is in great shape for a trail rig, everything on this bronco has been replaced over the last four years, the body was painted two years ago, it has been used as a trail rig so it has scratches and some dents

I am including a dual axle trailer, its nothing great but it has always has gotten the job done

I have a few images in the member gallery under scottynelson2 I will try to get some posted on this thead, I am not having good luck getting images loaded on this thread
bronco201.jpg
bronco199.jpg
[/IMG]

bronco185.jpg

bronco186.jpg

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i wish!!! nice rig, good luck with the sale...

BroncoMatt13

Loc.
Belmont
.......SOLD............
Matt enjoy your new toy, It was really sad to let her go. Feel free to hit me up with questions anytime.....

thanks scott, she is in good hands and i will take good care of her! i have already started buying parts to make her more complete;)
thanks again,
-Matt W

Status
Not open for further replies.