• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR 1972 Custom Bronco "Cobalt Blue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ettingers

1972 Custom Bronco, Complete Frame Off Restoration, and Engine Rebuild By Holton Secret Lab LLC. 302 Bored 30 Over "RV" Cam with Edelbrock Manifold & Carb. 3 Speed Trans w/Hurst Shifter, Front/Rear Rebuilt w/3.50 Gears, Custom Axle Struts, Rancho 4" Lift Kit, Rancho Reverse Traction Bars, Glass Pack Mufflers w/2" Exhaust, "17X8" Ultra Wheels, Toyo 10 ply M/T 295/70R17 Tires, Rough Country Nitro Shocks, Dual Shocks on all Wheels. Body Modification-Everything on Body is Welded All Steel, Custom Halogen Headlights, Welded & Smoothed Grille To Fenders, Hood To Fender Line Welded & Smoothed, Front Opening Hood, Louvered Engine, Smoothed Firewall Plate, Lokar Throttle Assembly, Smoothed Windshield Hinges, Radius Door Edges, "2X4" Heavy Roll Bar Smoothed, Gas Fillers In Board, Smoothed Door Handles (Electric), Rear Quarter Seams Smoothed, Welded Smoothed Tailgate, Recessed Custom Tail Lights, Louvered Back Panel, Hand Built Trunk/Tonneau Cover, Carpeted "Trunk Area". Interior-Smoothed Dash, 10-SW Gauges, Weld In & Smoothed Steering Column, Grant Steering Wheel, Moroso Ignition Panel, Kenwood Radio/CD/iPod, JVC Audio Amp, JVC Speakers, "18X64" Ported Subwoofer Chamber W/8" Woofers, Electric Windows. 2 X Winner "Best Of Class" Portland Roadster Show 2011-2012. And much More. Talk to Jack if interested.

Last edited:
OP
OP

4ettingers

1972 Custom Bronco, Complete Frame Off Restoration, and Engine Rebuild By Holton Secret Lab LLC. 302 Bored 30 Over "RV" Cam with Edelbrock Manifold & Carb. 3 Speed Trans w/Hurst Shifter, Front/Rear Rebuilt w/3.50 Gears, Custom Axle Struts, Rancho 4" Lift Kit, Rancho Reverse Traction Bars, Glass Pack Mufflers w/2" Exhaust, "17X8" Ultra Wheels, Toyo 10 ply M/T 295/70R17 Tires, Rough Country Nitro Shocks, Dual Shocks on all Wheels. Body Modification-Everything on Body is Welded All Steel, Custom Halogen Headlights, Welded & Smoothed Grille To Fenders, Hood To Fender Line Welded & Smoothed, Front Opening Hood, Louvered Engine, Smoothed Firewall Plate, Lokar Throttle Assembly, Smoothed Windshield Hinges, Radius Door Edges, "2X4" Heavy Roll Bar Smoothed, Gas Fillers In Board, Smoothed Door Handles (Electric), Rear Quarter Seams Smoothed, Welded Smoothed Tailgate, Recessed Custom Tail Lights, Louvered Back Panel, Hand Built Trunk/Tonneau Cover, Carpeted "Trunk Area". Interior-Smoothed Dash, 10-SW Gauges, Weld In & Smoothed Steering Column, Grant Steering Wheel, Moroso Ignition Panel, Kenwood Radio/CD/iPod, JVC Audio Amp, JVC Speakers, "18X64" Ported Subwoofer Chamber W/8" Woofers, Electric Windows. 2 X Winner "Best Of Class" Portland Roadster Show 2011-2012. And much More. Talk to Jack if interested.

Attachments

• DSC06889-2.jpg
    DSC06889-2.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC06866-5.jpg
    DSC06866-5.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 735
  • DSC06884-3.jpg
    DSC06884-3.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 632
  • DSC06879-4.jpg
    DSC06879-4.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_9342-5.jpg
    IMG_9342-5.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_9387-1.jpg
    IMG_9387-1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_9385-2.jpg
    IMG_9385-2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 565
  • _MG_5560.jpg
    _MG_5560.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 627
  • _MG_5513.jpg
    _MG_5513.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
OP
OP

4ettingers

Thanks guys. We are way proud of how it turned out thanks to Wild Bill and his crew at Holton Secret Lab. And we know the next owners will be as thrilled as we have been.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I have a question, not interested in buying, it's out of my price range for sure, but I am really curious about the hood. Does the whole thing flip forward or is the access hatch the only way to work on the engine. If so what do you do if you crack the block or have some other major work that has to be done? Do you have to pull the body. Either way, amazing work, that thing is a work of art. A little too much bling for me, but I appreciate the craftsmanship that went into that thing. You guys should be proud of your work. I really like what you guys did with the grill, that is nice looking.

relm4x4

Loc.
Terrace, B.C, Canada
Nice looking bronco, looks like a ton of dough and hours went into that. Although for close to 90,000 I would have expected fuel injection. So in that case I'm out. :)

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Very nice.. Unique, will take a unique buyer with a lot of scratch. Even though it is not all my taste (not that you care or should) there are some cool custom touches I have not ever seen. Always cool to see something different. I am not a big louver lover or anything diamond plate. GREAT body work though and a ton of detail. Best of luck on your sale.

OP
OP

4ettingers

Yes the color is 2010 Chevrolet Pick up Colbalt Blue. It is a beautiful color that really pops in person.

OP
OP

4ettingers

I have a question, not interested in buying, it's out of my price range for sure, but I am really curious about the hood. Does the whole thing flip forward or is the access hatch the only way to work on the engine. If so what do you do if you crack the block or have some other major work that has to be done? Do you have to pull the body. Either way, amazing work, that thing is a work of art. A little too much bling for me, but I appreciate the craftsmanship that went into that thing. You guys should be proud of your work. I really like what you guys did with the grill, that is nice looking.
05/31/12 11:53 AM

hey to answer your question, the engine will come out the access hatch. you just put blankets on for protection, take your time and you are good to go. its a brand new engine so hopefully that will not happen. thanks for the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.