• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR 1972 Ford Bronco 302 V/8 standard lifted (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Seems deals just keep popping up in AR latley. Rig looks nice. Might have title issues? Bill of sale and title when it "comes in". Still looks to be a DEAL to me.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/4076801920.html

1972 Ford Bronco has good running 302 motor with aluminum intake 4bbl carb headers and new flow master exhaust not much rust only in front floor pans body little rough this is a good fixer upper or a good deer hunting rig! Bronco does not have a top has small lift with 36" tsl tires filled for lost title be week or so. Will be sold with bill of sale and give you the title when it comes in! Has Dana 44 up front and 9" in rear call or tex only (501)-940-1213 NO emails! Will not answer and will be taking off when sold! 2750.00.

Tim

mini73

Seems deals just keep popping up in AR latley. Rig looks nice. Might have title issues? Bill of sale and title when it "comes in". Still looks to be a DEAL to me.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/4076801920.html

1972 Ford Bronco has good running 302 motor with aluminum intake 4bbl carb headers and new flow master exhaust not much rust only in front floor pans body little rough this is a good fixer upper or a good deer hunting rig! Bronco does not have a top has small lift with 36" tsl tires filled for lost title be week or so. Will be sold with bill of sale and give you the title when it comes in! Has Dana 44 up front and 9" in rear call or tex only (501)-940-1213 NO emails! Will not answer and will be taking off when sold! 2750.00.

Tim

Does seem like a good deal. I texted him with questions this morning and waiting for reply. I know its a 7 hr drive for me but if the deal is good it could be worth it.

mini73

yeah it does. I asked to see more pictures. I just know someone will get this before me due to being in LA. Still going to try though!

mini73

Lol. Yeah. But I'm sure going to go all the way up there without talking the guy. If I don't get it, I dnt get it! I'll just keep looking. I got a few more that I have my eye on. Might to see one this weekend. I will get one eventually. Just wat to get one like I want it.

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
Talked to him. Says its got a cheap paint job, floor pans are bad, newer engine with wrong flywheel so it vibrates. Overall IMHO still a good deal. Title was lost and he sent off for a new one. Seems like an honest guy. He has someone on their way from little rock now, if they don't show he's calling me back and ill probably be sending a deposit.

mini73

Talked to him. Says its got a cheap paint job, floor pans are bad, newer engine with wrong flywheel so it vibrates. Overall IMHO still a good deal. Title was lost and he sent off for a new one. Seems like an honest guy. He has someone on their way from little rock now, if they don't show he's calling me back and ill probably be sending a deposit.

I fgured since I have not heard from him someone else was looking at it. Hope it works out for you.

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
I sent a deposit on it and will be picking it up Sunday. If it's in the condition as he described, it will be my long term (year or two or three) frame off project. Will be posting up next week.

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
Just got home after 16 hours on the road. :) It was about as I had hoped it would be, and the seller had at least 10 broncos.. Good times, good folks to meet. Wore out, bed time.

bronco4.jpg

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
Needs front pans (they aren't terrible), rear corners of bed bottom have some daylight, and the body has some mud in it, but it doesn't look too bad from below. I'm sure they're some rot lurking to be discovered later, but I'm happy with the purchase. Plans are an EFI 351w, 4r70w, power steering, power disc brakes, and probably a Dark Highland Green.. Might be a long time in the process, as I'll only have weekends to work on it, as the wife sees fit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.