• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1972 Ford Bronco was built by South County Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

drivemodern

70,681 Original Miles! This 1972 Ford Bronco was built by South County Customs. This is owned by former Kansas City Chiefs football player, Kyle Turley. This restoration was called: Bronco's Buildup, published in the magazine - Truckin' If you have ANY questions, and hopefully you will, they will be promptly answered via phone or email on your schedule for your ultimate convenience. Article From Truckin' A Pair Of Off-Road Hot Rods By Brandan Gillogly When Kyle's Bronco landed at South County, it was not in very good shape. Although the 302ci V-8 and C6 transmission were running strong, there were obvious problems just below the surface. After a lot of rust removal and floorboard replacement, the guys stripped all of the trim and had it powdercoated gloss black. For contrast, the body was shot with Kustom Shop Hot Rod Flatz flat black. Geared a little more toward an off-road look, Kyle chose a tubular front bumper and 5,000-pound Warn winch for the front. Of course, suspension work was necessary, so a 5-1/2-inch suspension lift and a 3-inch body lift were installed to give the Bronco the needed height for 37/12.5R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tires and 17x9-inch Pro Comp wheels. One more wheel and Goodyear tire combo was mounted onto the swing-out tire carrier on the bumper, right beside the 5-gallon gas can. Wild Horses also came through with a disc brake conversion, so the huge tires no longer overpowered the old drums. Inside the flat black beast is an interior that's almost identical to John's. Procar Elite seats, this time with regular lap and shoulder seatbelts; as opposed to the four-point harnesses found in the orange Bronco. Also, it has a Tuffy center console and factory gauges. Dave, who headed up the build of the Broncos at South County, wired the audio system up. He went with a simple Kenwood CD head unit to power speakers mounted behind the rear seats

CONTACT SEAN PETTY AT 615-330-0069

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I like it. Saw your Black EB at the ball fields the other day. I was in my 75 Denver. Chris

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Toys071.jpg

I wish you would get some facts rights here and craigslist. That is no 5000 lb winch. It is 3700lb
http://www.warn.com/works/dcwinches/DC3700.shtml

67broncorebuild

Loc.
stanwood Wa
40,000????? damn mine must be worth gold too!!/ theres another guy,($40,000Bronco that will never see dirt) smokin crack in Washington too!

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
someone does a complete build and spends all that money in it. Then cheaps out on the winch... Makes me wonder what else was cheapened?

$10K... That's my final offer.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Sorry to bump, Pharmie - but I would go 10.5K.......

The concept of the Bronco was great but it definately needs some attention to detail and things redone.

va bronco

Loc.
Henry, VA 24102
I seen this Bronco on Ebay, about 2 months ago? That looks like the same buy-it-now price. $40k is WAY out of my league. Looks great though :).

PHARMIE

I would give 10 if all 4 fender flares were strait and the dash wasnt all f'd up and it was twin sticked. I could go on all day! ill give ya 8.5 for it right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.