• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 1972 Sport for sale at auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBALL

Loc.
Jefferson City
My dad recently died and had a 1972 Bronco Sport that had been garaged for the past few years. The garage collapsed in February after a large snowstorm and damaged the removable roof. Beyond that, the Bronco appears to be in relative condition given its age. The front right fender has some damage and the rear bumper appears to be bowed somewhat. The seats and interior are worn and need replaced. 93,XXX original miles. The estate auction will be held at 10:00am, June 1, 2013 at 906 N. Miami, Marshall, MO. A link to the auction listing is http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1797862.html

darcytribe

it says ut has a reserve, do you know how much? Did it run well when stored?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Darcytribe, you need a second one? I may have to show up for this one.

OP
OP
T

TBALL

Loc.
Jefferson City
It did run when it was stored. My dad had a stroke in 2009 and died in 2010. I'm guessing that 2009 was the last time he turned the engine over. He had too many cars and would not spend the money to keep tags and insurance on all of them, so he didn't drive it a great deal. I drove it quite a bit when I was in college and it ran great then. The shifter for the 3-speed always seemed loose, but other than that it worked perfectly.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Details, details... I thought it said Marshfield Mo so I pulled off I-44 to locate it. Too far for me to get to Marshall Mo. Bummer.

darcytribe

Details, details... I thought it said Marshfield Mo so I pulled off I-44 to locate it. Too far for me to get to Marshall Mo. Bummer.
I did the same thing Thom, thinking Marshfield... That's too far for me too.

OP
OP
T

TBALL

Loc.
Jefferson City
I posted several photos of the 72 Bronco in the Photo gallery. I haven't mastered the ability to add them to my original post yet. It is still the original color (yellow) and the original window sticker was in the glove compartment. I may try to scan the sticker and add it to the post of the photo gallery. The pictures show it from all angles, dents, rust and all.

darcytribe

glad I didn't make the run up there... I just found out the reserve price, ridiculous for the rig in those pics.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My dad recently died and had a 1972 Bronco Sport that had been garaged for the past few years. The garage collapsed in February after a large snowstorm and damaged the removable roof. Beyond that, the Bronco appears to be in relative condition given its age. The front right fender has some damage and the rear bumper appears to be bowed somewhat. The seats and interior are worn and need replaced. 93,XXX original miles. The estate auction will be held at 10:00am, June 1, 2013 at 906 N. Miami, Marshall, MO. A link to the auction listing is http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1797862.html

sorry to hear about your dad, been there done that recently...

hope the rig went to a good home..

Status
Not open for further replies.