• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT 1972 sport P/S 4 speed np435 4 inch lift locked front n rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
This is one mean bronco. It has a detroit locker in the rear with 31 hardened spline axles. BB Front is a dana 44 with a lock rite locker. Power steering 5.0/302 And it has a 4 inch rancho lift. Drop pitman arm and trac bar. And to top it all off it has the np 435 trans that was install less that 5k ago. It is solid. Electric fuel pump with new fuel pressure regulator. Has full top. Its an off road machine. A little banged up with the most serious one being a dent in the passenger side where the guy before me slid into a tree.Currently no doors but i have a set of spares that need some love that could go with it. For 5500 i will throw in a set of 33/12.50/15 super swamper tsls with 75% left. And they have been sipped for the snow and ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.