• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1973 BRONCO Fiberglass Body - SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
I always wanted an Early Bronco, but I also need a truck I can take to hunt camp and not care if I blast through mud holes or brush.
I just can't bring myself to thrash her in the woods and mud, and can't have 2 toys either....So I "need" a woods truck and have to sell my Bronco...

Yes I listed it before, but had a medical problem and couldn't deal with showing it...Now it really needs to go...

..So make me a reasonable offer....I was asking $8500 but it needs to go more than I need mt pride.....

Fiberglass body,302 C4 auto dana 20 transfer case b&m shifter 456 gears .new carb,electric fuel pump and holley regulator ,new one wire alt, new battery electric fans, new paint, new corbeau seats, rear seat. 35 inch tires..bikini top, new headlights and all new light bezels,rhino lined inside and more

772-360-5569

Last edited:
OP
OP
PHN

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
Well then someone stole my photos....Where was it listed in a scam ?

I list a phone number and town...it has a clear florida title...I will answer any questions...

NOT A SCAM....

OP
OP
PHN

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
I didn't do the build myself, but I was told the grill is from a Ford Ranger and the tailgate is part of the fiberglass body kit. I am sorry, but I do not know the manufacturer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PHN

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
Ha! BCH great call! Now get tha hell outta here!

What is your problem? I am not trying to sell a restored collectors truck...Am I missreading your post or what?

I thought this was the nicest forum and everyone was so supportive when I first logged in and was looking for a Bronco.....

Now I have to sell mine and I take hard crap from two different members??????
First the ad is a scam...
Now because it has a different grill and tailgate I need to "get the hell outta here!"...???

Why bash me?

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I WISH it were closer, i'd have a home for it.....ignore and good luck

Joe C

Loc.
The Woodlands
sorry..you seem to be legit. Unfortunately, I can speak from experience- I chased down a rig that was advertised on this site to find out it was a scam after I flown to AZ.

I apologize again.. one bad apple does not make a bad batch. Many individuals know the question that was asked- and if I would have asked more questions in my journey I probally would have been smarter and not wasted my $$ or time. Again- I aplogize to you for my comments.

This is a great forum with great people.

Good Luck with selling your rig.

OP
OP
PHN

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
THANK YOU!

I know the pros and cons of my truck...not for everyone, but I it is what it is, and hopefully someone will give her a new home....

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I can vouch for this guy - he bought it a few months ago (check his posts). Sad to see you sell it. Looks like its worth more than asking price.

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
PHN...It looks like a VERY decent EB to me & if I lived in Fla. I would prefer a 'glass body on it(to avoid rust). Personally,this rig looks MUCH better than a lot of the others on here(that have higher asking prices) and I don't understand why no one has made a serious offer on it! If you haven't put it on Craigslist,I would...to give it much more exposure (for free). Good luck & sorry you're having to sell so soon.Pierr.

OP
OP
PHN

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
Again...THANKS & THANKS!

This is much more they tone of the forum that I knew and really liked when I tried to get into my Bronco.
I am sorry I have to sell her too. With pay cuts and need for a woods truck I can trash, I just can't have 2 toys.....

Paul

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Nice looking rig.

At first glance, 3 things kill the deal for me.

1. Glass body. I'm sure other areas of the country that's a major plus. For me, it's a huge negative.

2. Strange ass grill. It's not horrible. But, it's "different".

3. Location. Granted, I've been known to fly out and drive 2 days back with a rig on a trailer before.

If it were a steel body, I could overlook the distance. ;D

This IS a nice looking rig. I'm sure you'll get it sold sooner then later.

Good luck with the sell. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.